FCS employs a full-time Compliance Department dedicated to achieving the highest standards possible. Our dedication to these principles protects and indemnifies our clients from any possible wrongful act or practice. When an agency takes the time to do things the right way, and invests in the right people and technology, the end result is a true benefit to the clients. Based on all of the Compliance Standards we adhere to, you can certainly trust FCS to handle the collection process properly and without error.Security and Compliance are at the heart of any good collection program. We focus on continuous improvements in our processes, and we are mindful of maintaining the highest levels of quality, security, and compliance. Our Compliance Management Team has put in place mature and documented CFPB and FDCPA compliance policies and procedures that ensure data and records are handled properly and within federal guidelines. Through on-going education and enforcement of these compliance standards, we remain fully compliant during extremely regulated and volatile times.
In compliance with the TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act), FCS has developed a PROACTIVE APPROACH, and our clients truly benefit from our innovative TCPA Compliant Cell Phone Calling Strategy, which allows us to further penetrate collection portfolios that our competitors score and simply eliminate.
The following Laws (Which FCS takes very seriously) govern Collection Agencies and help protect consumers from wrongful acts:
• HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) - PHI
• CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)
• FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act)
• TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act)
• SOC 2 Type II (Service Organization Control)
• PCI DSS 3.0 (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
• GLBA (Gramm-Leach Bliley Act)
• ECOA (Equal Credit Opportunity Act)
• FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act)
• SCRA (Service Civil Relief Act)
• UDAAP (Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices) .